Bass-Cafe.com – Check ALL dates, times and fees with event directors.       

Click the Club or Series Logo for detailed tournament information.

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

South Central Iowa Bass Club – OPEN

April 16 @ 6:30 am - 2:00 pm CDT

South Central Iowa Bass Club Icon

South Central Iowa Bass Club host an OPEN at Sugema

Check with the tournament director for launch and weigh in times please!

The club will keep 30% of the money, so that leaves 70% payout! 40% for first 2nd 20% 3rd 10%
6:30 am or safelight
registration at the ramp 5:00 -6:30
$100.00 per team/boat
$20 optional big bass per boat

Venue

Sugema
Iowa 52570 + Google Map
View Venue Website

Bass-Cafe.com – Check ALL dates, times and fees with event directors.         

Click the Club or Series Logo for detailed tournament information.